How to Remove Green Screen
* If you are on Mac:
* Click on the Media you want to remove the green screen from on the track.
* Click on the "Video Overlay Settings" button that is on the left end of the row of buttons in the top right corner.
* A row of options will appear with one of them being a drop down box on the left of that row. Click the drop down arrow to see 4 options.
One of those options says, "green/blue screen" Click this!
* The green color disappears! BUT, if you want to make the media smaller or in a different location, this is not an option available in iMovie...
UNLESS you manipulate this layer using the crop function. When you click on the "cropping" button, there are 3 different styles to choose
from. Choose the "Crop to Fill" option then play around with how much and where to crop to adjust the placement of this layer. You can
adjust a little crop then click on the Video Overlay Button to switch back and forth to check your progress on the perfect placement.
* If you are on Laptop:
* Click on the Media you want to remove the green screen from on the track.]
* Click on the button "Visual Properties" (You may have to click "More" first to find it in a drop down box)
* Scroll down and choose click the bottom box next to "Remove a Color"
* You can adjust whatever color you want to remove by click on the box next to "color:" - You can even click on the dropper next to "select
color" and then click on the specific color on the picture in the viewing frame that you want to remove!
* If your color isn't being completely removed or is looking funky, you can adjust the tolerance slider or other sliders until you get the desired